Hey guys welcome to another episode of Revive to Stage.
Follow the journey of two natural bodybuilders as they make their way to stage, each week either Steve or Pascal will be interviewed going over their past two weeks. From their struggles, to their success, from their weight change to their training and also discussing what life is currently throwing at them.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
Weeks Data – 28th August to 3rd September
Week 10 of Contest Prep
What a week, I felt like a god with all the carbs coming in and then came to stage & presented my best ever physique. Very very happy with how I looked, the support I received & feedback I got. It was an amazing day that literally could bring me to tears of joy. Even the polygraph which was nerve racking as hell was a positive experience in my books. Onwards & upwards!
No post comp binge, but I did eat pizza, a cookie & mcflurry – a relaxed refeed.
- Macros: 193p | 394c | 48f – 2780kcal
- Weight: 165.8lbs (Highest 168lbs)
- Sleep: 7.15 hours (sleep much improved)
- Hunger: 2/5 (not very hungry, carbs :p)
- Energy: 3/5 (great energy, only getting better!)
- Steps: 12.6k (fit bit removed for all cardio but 2.5k down)
- Cardio: 500kcal LISS (half)
Latest Physique Update
Showcasing the top 4 guys: