Hey guys welcome to another episode of Revive to Stage.
Follow the journey of two natural bodybuilders as they make their way to stage, each week either Steve or Pascal will be interviewed going over their past two weeks. From their struggles, to their success, from their weight change to their training and also discussing what life is currently throwing at them.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
Weeks Data – 9th to 15th October
Week 16 of Contest Prep
- Macros: 187p | 346 c | 42f – 2404kcal (20g more carbs)
- Weight: 165.02lbs (pretty much level on the week)
- Sleep: 7 hours (quality is much better, but still getting up to pee multiple times)
- Hunger: 3/5 (typical)
- Energy: 3/5
- Steps: 12.8k (really nice having this at a more manageable level)
- Cardio: 550kcal LISS (level)
Here is a more recent shot in comparison to my first show, you can see I’ve got leaner :).