- Stress free results, no guesswork on your part, we take care of everything. All you have to do is apply it.
- You'll never be alone, we will support you and keep you accountable, via email, video check ins and our private group.
- Education and empowerment, we will pass on what we have learnt through our experiences so you too can understand everything we do along the way.
- Constant progression, we've worked with hundreds of people and taken the time to research various training protocols, to allow us to provide you with continual progress.
- Properly planned and periodised training cycles. You will not only know exactly what you're doing this week, but know what you'll be working on next month.
- Form perfection through video analysis and a comprehensive video demonstration database.
- Unlimited support from the other Team Members and coaches.
- Surrounded by like minded people who will help push you further towards your goals, sharing recipes, articles and good banter.
At Revive Stronger we use exercise and nutritional science to compliment our personal experience to give our clients the most suitable programming to reach their goals. Furthermore, we are highly compassionate and live to help others becoming the strongest version of themselves.
Steve Hall - Founder & Coach
Steve Hall is the founder of Revive Stronger. Steve has always been extremely active and into sports, however having been involved in a serious accident, everything changed. It was here Steve fell in love with lifting weights as this allowed him to take control of his life. After a few years working office jobs and feeling dissatisfied Steve knew his passion lay in Personal Training.
Now a competitive Bodybuilder and Powerlifter Steve uses his vast experience and science to provide his clients results. Outside of training, programming and attending conferences with the top fitness professionals Steve loves nothing better than sitting down to a pizza and watching trash TV with his girlfriend.
Pascal Flor - Coach
Pascal likes riding his bike, eating sushi, watching The Walking Dead oh...and he's a competitive Powerlifter & currently in his first Natural Bodybuilding season. Pascal actually played in a band for 8 years but slowly shifted his passion away from music to lifting.
He loves to learn new things and dislikes those who are closed minded. Pascal loves nothing more than to help people get past 'sticking points' with their training/physique.
Personalised Nutrition Programme
Flexible non-restrictive guidelines that will give you the freedom to enjoy your food, life & results. Plus supplement recommendations to promote performance & health.
Personalised Training Programme
Based on your goals, background, preferences and lifestyle. I draw on my Natural Bodybuilding & Powerlifting experiences to produce a programme designed specifically for you.
With weekly email & video check-ins. This is where you give me an update on your progress, and keep me updated on your life’s demands. We can tweak the program if needed, and I can answer any burning questions you have.
You will be part of the Team Revive private facebook group, a community of like minded individuals. So you can share your experiences, from recipes to new articles.
A lot more
If you need peaking for a powerlifting meet, I can help. Need help getting into single digit body fat levels, I can help. Not sure how to approach a meal out on the weekend, I can help. Squats not feeling right & you're unsure if you have good form, I can help.
*minimum 3 month sign up or an additional sign up fee
What do I need to prepare for the consult?
Nothing special is required from you for the consultation, it will be a maximum of 30 minutes in length and held over either skype, facebook video chat or facetime (which ever suits you & the coach).
We do have a small consultation fee, that will be refunded if you are to sign up. If you don’t sign up it will be a small price for what will be a very comprehensive consultation and this acts as an incentive for you to get the most from our chat.
How much is coaching?
Our prices are the same for each client that signs up, we don't disclose the exact fee because they may change in future and we don't want you to select us due to being more affordable but because we're the right match for you.
We can tell you however we're over £100 per month but under £200.
Why do we need a consult:
- We get to see if we are compatible and will get along.
- To prevent people signing up who cannot benefit from online coaching for example if you have a lot of stress or limited time, can't perform basic compound movements in the gym, have a lack of understanding of macronutrients or simply think having a coach means you're guaranteed results without putting in the work.
- We aim to be the best at providing results for our clients, and you’re not going to understand this and how we work without having a chat first.
There’s no obligation to sign up after the consult, this is just the way we like/need to work to vet clients.