Welcome to the Coaching Corner! Join the coaches of team Revive as they venture into different topics around coaching.
This podcast is to give you, the listener, a view into how coaches approach their work, the challenges, the beauty about it, the methodologies and much more. From the nutritional considerations to the periodisation of training & all the struggles/rewards of working with clients. This segment of the podcast isn’t just for coaches but also for athletes themselves in hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our Coaching Corner!
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 05:05 Trying to do too much at once, especially volume
- 10:41 10-20 Hard Sets as a general rule of thumb
- 14:11 Opportunites and mindset
- 19:59 Exercise selection
- 23:02 Form and technique
- 31:42 Ego lifting
- 34:02 Frequency
- 39:53 Failure training
- 44:37 Comparing yourself to others
- 47:46 Poor nutrition quality and married to IIFYM
- 54:27 Misconception of tracking fixes your food habits
- 55:44 Habits
- 59:38 Getting better will be harder with time