Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 17:34 What would you say is more important, optimizing sleep or optimizing pre-bed nutrition?
- 27:03 Calories after a prep and surgery?
- 31:24 TRT considerations at age 40-50?
- 37:17 Do you need a lifting belt?
- 41:07 Calorie cycling and nailing calories to the T
- 46:36 “Cementing period”
- 51:24 Protein coming from non-high quality protein sources