Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 22:08 Tips for long stubborn injuries
- 28:30 Delayed muscle growth?
- 32:51 CoQ10 & L-Carnitine for aiding fat loss?
- 39:06 What is your approach to get a client who is unwilling to gain body fat to accept that it is an inherent part of improving
- 42:49 what do you think about doing core work oat the beginning of training?
- 45:20 what do you think about cutting more than 4 months?
- 54:40 When training for hypertrophy, is there any advantage to using breathing techniques such as Valsalva?
- 58:45 Whilst we know hypertrophy comes from a range of stimuli, what’s your favourite 3 exercises for hypertrophy and why? Any kind of hypertrophy, not any specific body part