Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 16:57 After a regular cut (not aggressive minicut), how many calories do you typically add back to a client’s diet if they are planning to lean gain after the cut?
- 21:31 I’ve heard that there was a study that if you rest longer in between sets, you lift more weight and It aids hypertrophy.
- 27:20 What is the benefit of getting a “stretch” on a muscle AFTER the eccentric portion of a lift to begin your next rep, and what if you can’t feel the muscle “stretch” like in a bicep curl vs a straight leg deadlift.
- 30:42 Eating only when heartrate is down?
- 34:33 Forearm training?
- 38:17 Any advice on how to deal with acne?
- 41:14 Drop sets? Do you increase the number of straight sets week-to-week before the actual drop set
- 44:00 Does training a sore muscle interfere with its growth and recovery?
- 46:05 Fat loss rates for skinny fat?
- 49:38 Females higher fat intake? If so, what is considered high and how to tell if high carbs or fats works for you?