Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 17:56 During a contest prep/diet phase, is there any advantage to standing vs sitting most of the day?
- 22:51 After meals with carbohydrates, I get very tired during the day, what could be the reason?
- Your opinion about nicotine gum to suppress hunger?
- 28:34 Is there anything you can do to increase heat tolerance?
- 34:16 if somebody wanted to just maintain their muscle size, could they just sit at MV, or would the volume need to keep going up?
- 45:33 Thoughts on cardio when massing?
- 47:14 Regarding EAAs and BCAAs: what is your opinion on this study about suboptimal dosing of amino acids in combination with whey?
- 48:45 What are your thoughts on using liposuction to get rid of those last pesky few pounds of stomach fat?
- 56:45 What is your routine for hand callous care?