Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 24:37 Getting into lifting after 35+
- 29:25 Progress volume slowly?
- 33:16 Is delcine pressing worht implementing?
- 34:33 Why am I so dryer in the morning?
- 35:16 How lean is to lean to maintain?
- 37:43 How long if needed could you stay stage-ready of you had a few shows in a row without looking worse?
- 41:02 When changing a workout split, say from P/P/L to upper/lower, would you experience more difficulty at for the first meso as it would be like a new stimulus? What have you seen in clients?
- 45:13 Physiological signs of a deficit
- 48:38 Reverse Pyramid vs. Regular
- 55:00 Pre-Activation?
- 56:00 Recovery modalities for older lifters
- 59:28 When adding sets, should you add another set at the same weight or add a down set?