Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 19:19 TMG (betaine) for its osmolyte properties during a peak week to potentially enhance water stored in the muscle be a viable option for natural bodybuilders?
- 22:01 Reduce protein intake for carbohydrates during a cut?
- 25:11 specialisation blocks of training if you can’t work through landmarks for all muscles at once
- 27:14 Things to do when mentally down
- 34:26 Implications of the majority of weekly volume created via dropsets.
- 37:55 reducing axial loading throughout the meso or even a couple of meso’s as accumulative fatigue builds up (to avoid injury) but increasing total volume.
- 44:45 Have you changed your mind at all on effective reps after all of its recent criticism?
- 59:36 HST training… why not do HST? / why is not popular any longer? Do you see any disadvantages with HST?