Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 19:08 Did you already plan out your next competitive season Steve Hall?
- 27:21 Favorite pose to hit? Why? Alternatively, if you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
- 36:04 How do you get that grainy muscle look?
- 39:46 Deload and nutrition
- 42:13 When do you consider someone to not be natural any more?
- 54:40 Can you significantly improve hamstring mobility with RDL`s alone?
- 58:23 About set point theory: is it more bodyfat or bodyweight dependant?