Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 23:03 How beneficial is using slow-release protein at night?
- 27:34 I was in hospital last week with bad cellulitis on IV antibiotics. Struggled to get sufficient daily protein for those 5 days and won’t be able to train for another week. Currently massing. Any advice to minimise further muscle loss and start gaining again.
- 29:53 Do you think bodybuilding should be an Olympic sport?
- 39:31 Training during holiday
- 44:58 How much does eating close to bedtime affects your sleep quality and what macro distribution you find best for a fast drop and good sleep?
- 49:34 5 tips for people to utilize near the holidays to avoid diet mayhem