Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 28:33 Does heat help to burn more calories?
- 31:36 As you guys go deeper into your cutting phases, do your big compound movements take a hit? And how do you prefer to make your overload progressions during this time?
- 37:41 Is there any problem with a wider variety of exercises and fewer sets vs a lower variety and more sets
- 48:39 Would you expect to see any performance loss during a mini cut?
- 52:03 Push hard in training during a cut?
- 58:03 Found myself unable to get to the gym for 4 days straight in the middle of my week 3 out of 4 of my mass meso due to some unforeseen circumstances. How would you proceed on such occasion? Just continue your meso as normal or use that as a deload and start over?