Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 37:46 Is there a good time in my daily routine to consume creatine to get the most out of it?
- 41:03 How have you reoriented your sense of purpose in the gym to overcome unplanned or unwanted roadblocks?
- 47:40 How do you approach re-acclimation to training for a competitive lifter after sitting on the sidelines for more than 6 months?
- 52:00 If a client of yours has been training for quite a few years (say 3 to 5) but with no structure and only got into the good stuff for the last year, and is not too fat so he thinks he needs to put on some size now, how do you approach such gaining phase? Slower because he has been training for a while already or harder and faster since his structured training experience basically makes him a beginner/early intermediate?
- 59:30 What are your guys thoughts on not gaining muscle during a deficit.