Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 44:46 How would you go about training around a lower back injury?
- 47:19 Any tips for how to effectively use a lifting belt on squat, bench, and deadlift?
- 53:33 I find my belt gets tighter after just a few sets on my session’s first compound lift. Is the exercise-induced stress being inflicted on the body causing water fluctuations that quickly? Or is it just due to our diaphragm working harder?
- 55:30 How would you structure mesocycles and deloads for gen pop clients that are only training 1-2 times per week?
- 59:00 If you did not progress at all during the last 2 years, say on bench pressing (6 years in the gym in total), stalling on a 100 kg 1 rm on 94 kg bw at 1.93m, how would you go about it? Change it up completely and hit the chest more with machine presses and less bench press or any other approach?
- 01:05:51 my front delts are lacking.. should i do front raises (less fatigue) or overhead presses to bring them up?