Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 01:00 Gaintenance
- 16:25 Intra-workout supps & fruit post and pre-carb absorbing
- 31:01 Carb intake and carb sources?
- 37:03 How far out from a show starting to shave, buying posing trunks, etc
- 41:25 Picking shows for first-time competitor
- 44:18 Systemic fatigue vs local fatigue indicators
- 50:38 Exercise for Teres Major
- 53:46 How to count sets from crossover muscle groups
- 59:48 Carbs when training in the evening?
Check out last weeks episode – here
Enjoyed this? Do us a favour & share it below