Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 11:17 Diet break and deload
- 19:02 Steve talks about his diet break
- 23:31 Metabolic adaptations
- 30:14 Mind muscle connection gets worse in a meso
- 39:25 Mind muscle connection on elite athletes and/or central nervous system threshold
- 45:33 Volume landmarks for beginners?
- 48:23 General recommendations on exercises per muscle group
- 52:29 Isolation vs Compound movements?
- 54:37 Recommendations for cardio for health reasons?
- 59:14 Good morning heavier on lower back than RDL?
- 01:01:40 How to bail out of a hack squat?
- 01:04:17 Reduce weight or volume in prep?