Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:20 General discussion and what will change
- 16:28 Update on training & nutrition
- 43:51 Can an arm day be beneficial if they are a priority
- 52:35 If muscle maintenance is the primary goal while training at home and we can ensure somewhat of a progressively overloading training in some shape or form, would slight surplus (say about 5%) be more beneficial for that purpose than maintenance calories just to be on the safe side? Stay healthy, guys! Cheers!
- 56:04 Initial lessons/realisations you’ve found training at home? Ability to be creative and new exercises you’ve tried etc.
- 01:00:34 What’s been the most surprising or exciting thing you’ve noticed with the member site that you hadn’t anticipated prior to launching it?