Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:58 Beginning of the gaining phase
- 03:49 Silver lining of having started a contest prep
- 07:40 Progress with minimum equipment at home
- 13:20 Do you REALLY want it?!
- 19:07 Purchasing equipment now or wait?
- 22:17 Pascal talks about his gaining phase
- 25:12 Eating in a gaining phase
- 29:52 Fallacy of more often cutting than gaining
- 33:46 Enhanced bodybuilding vs. natural bodybuilding?
- 47:52 People being deceitful when using steroids to sell their product
- 55:56 Adapting to walking? Less efficient over time in burning calories?