Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 12:35 What to expect when getting back to the gym
- 14:25 Strength drop after lockdown
- 17:01 Three takeaways of what to expect
- 20:23 Changes to gym-culture
- 22:42 Gym equipment nerding
- 30:11 Quick nutritional overview and weight spike
- 35:08 Protein refractory period
- 42:59 Using accessories during deload?
- 54:16 Eccentric vs. Concentric?
- 58:44 How to deal with muscle imbalances
- 01:01:28 What would we do differently if we could start over again