Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro Scale weight talk and how the gaining is going
- 09.49 Twice daily training set progression
- 10:57 Autoregulative approach with set increase
- 13:33 Getting complacent in the gym
- 17:51 Mindset, psychological health and training with the right intensity
- 30:39 When does the tactic of using a “Down set” become pointless
- 33:54 Top three mistakes / issues you often come across in intermediate lifters who have some experience under their belts and come to you for advice.
- 44:32 Any non-physique supps/practices you recommend? For mood, energy, health, skin, whatever!
- 53:45 In regards to hamstrings training with light weights (hip hinging), when i reach the 13-14 rep mark my lower back taps out and limit the movement while my hamstrings can go for ages, any tips or fixes you might recommend for this issue?
- 56:17 Ego Lifting and the beauty of good technique
- 01:02:35 Upright rows as side delt or trap volume?