Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:15 Week 5 overreaching symptoms
- 04:12 Questioning how to survive an overreaching week
- 05:56 Maturing as a lifter
- 08:54 How was it to be back at the gym?
- 15:51 Steve’s secret for his delt growth and pet-peeve with biomechanics
- 24:03 Birthday and how to deal with family events
- 27:25 Updates on 2020 Seminar?
- 28:51 Ideal digging phase after a cutting phase?
- 31:05 Any downsides to go as low as possible with calories?
- 39:16 Any particular way to introduce ways in a peak week?
- 47:24 How to plan in sessions with friends?
- 52:46 Maintenance phase effective?
- 58:11 Steve’s last massing phase, any lessons learned?