Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:57 Repeating the same performance
- 03:43 Mentally drained
- 07:17 Ego at the gym
- 15:03 Feeling offended by social media comments
- 19:41 Attack person instead of the argument
- 25:32 The importance of contradicting ideas
- 35:32 Mini cut or conservative cut?
- 50:44 How do you know when to make adjustments to your diet when stalling?