Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Being sick
- 03:59 Primer Phase considerations
- 08:27 Second lockdown
- 16:07 Hiking and days off
- 19:05 Plan moving forward, Mini Cut and contest prep
- 24:04 Do you have to push to new highs of bodyweight to progress?
- 29:40 Conditioning vs. Mass
- 40:39 New findings of Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy?
- 43:04 What to do in regards to training/nutrition in a perfect scenario
- 49:10 Volume landmarks 10-20 and RIR
- 52:56 How long to wait before changing an exercise before stagnation