Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Confirmation bias
- 08:19 Hydration levels and bladder control change during a cut?
- 15:26 Eyes surgery
- 19:35 Gyms situation in Europe
- 27:33 If we were single, would we have traveled during the time of Covid?
- 31:39 What do you think is your co-hosts greatest strength & weaknesses
- 48:46 Why do muscle groups have different per session MRV?
- 56:59 Low doses of PED and compete in natural federations without being caught?
- 01:14:18 Giveaway