Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Clothing talk
- 03:07 Multi-Millionaires
- 14:28 Pascals diet
- 18:57 New approach to dieting
- 25:26 Steve’s current training/diet
- 31:28 Jose says hey
- 37:29 Jose talks about what has changed over the past years
- 41:32 Quality and volume
- 43:47 MRV and volume requirements came down over time
- 46:07 Does people buy easier into lower volumes?
- 48:52 What made you realise that you need less volume
- 55:28 Soreness as an indicator for hypertrophy
- 57:31 Was it hard to come to the conclusion that you need less volume
- 01:03:31 People feel like they need more
- 01:05:05 Does every muscle group gets sore?
- 01:08:25 Where can people find more about Jose?