Alberto Nunez is a WNBF pro natural bodybuilder and coach at 3DMJ. Alberto comes back on the show to answer your questions. We cover everything from his immediate goals in the context of dealing with COVID-19 to how to apply and how Alberto has applied myoreps/rest pause training. Always a pleasure talking to Alberto and for any physique enthusiast, you don’t want to miss this.
SUBMIT A QUESTION: https://www.facebook.com/groups/revivestronger/
Get updates of when new podcasts come out straight into your inbox plus some free content by clicking here.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:39 Alberto talks about how he’s doing
- 05:38 Pump and Burn
- 08:55 Clusters, drop sets, rest-pause, can they replace traditional ways of training?
- 12:36 Offseason bodyweight where training becomes predictable
- 16:35 How often re-evaluate progress and programme
- 21:01 Lessons learned in this offseason
- 25:27 Advanced Bodybuilders need a higher surplus?
- 28:24 Cycling vs. static volume
- 31:14 Longer vs. Shorter Offseason?
- 40:58 Monitoring bloodwork?
- 45:06 Sleep and recovery
- 47:38 Favourite moment/memory from competing
- 52:28 What is anxiety butt?
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Last time, Steve was talking to Mike Israetel, Jared Feather & Charly Joung about 2x Day Training – listen here
Join my free facebook group or add me on instagram (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above?
Share this with them and let me know what they think.