Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:03 Thoughts and recap of Steve’s first time winning a bodybuilding show what it feels like winning a bodybuilding show
- 09:11 Doing you and focusing on yourself
- 13:55 What connects us, bodybuilders, with other and irrelevant differences
- 20:49 Process leading into the show
- 26:35 Layers of diet fatigue
- 31:29 Blessing in disguise not winning shows
- 36:50 Danger of complacency and power of complete ownership
- 48:09 Competing spontaneously?
- 54:56 Importance of posing
- 59:05 Transformation