Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 03:09 Steve’s current conditioning
- 10:03 Refeeds and their setup
- 15:24 Connotation of refeeds & are refeeds worth it?
- 22:36 Changes to the prep and incorporating caffeine more
- 29:43 Enjoyment of prep and gratitude of the position we’re in
- 33:04 Ben Carpenters Instagram post that 24h day isn’t always the same
- 37:42 Pascal’s diet update
- 45:54 Experimenting with refeeds and when to take them?
- 48:54 Total leg volume for the week and difference to offseason