Welcome to the improvement Season Podcast! Join coach Pascal & Steve as they venture into their improvement season.
This podcast is to give you the listener a view into how competitors approach their offseason’s & competitive season. From the nutritional intakes on a daily basis to the periodisation of their training & all the struggles with fat gain & life that will also no doubt occur. This segment of the podcast hopes to inform but also entertain, we invite questions & topics you want to be discussed.
Join us on our improvement season.
If you have any questions, please do ask in our free facebook group, join by CLICKING HERE
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:57 Caffeine intake and abusing things
- 06:48 Steve’s current push
- 12:10 What does a day of eating 1300-1500calories look like?
- 15:56 Super low fat intake okay?
- 22:05 Mature and balanced approach to dieting
- 25:56 Fallacy of sweeten your foods
- 27:56 Binge free for life
- 29:51 Comfortable with high calorie/low volume foods without binging or going over your calories
- 33:24 Gaining confidence due to dieting
- 37:29 Legs feeling tired all the time
- 41:46 UKDFBA update
- 49:48 Keep on working and what’s next?