This week Steve talks to Jeff Alberts of 3DMJ.
Jeff is a Natural Pro Bodybuilder with over 30 years of training experience under his belt. He has been through it all when it comes to bodybuilding, we go over the good, the bad and the ugly. What Jeff has learnt over his time training and competing and how he deals with contest prep and all the stressors that come with that.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 04:42 How Jeff’s approach to training & nutrition has changed overtime
- 11:45 How Jeff is able to not get drawn by new science & can listen to his own experience
- 15:22 How Jeff deals with anxiety during contest prep
- 23:10 Bodybuilding and relationships
- 31:25 Defining you own success as a natural bodybuilder
- 39:45 The importance in giving yourself time
- 49:25 The recovery diet & different experiences
- 56:15 Why has Jeff never ventured into powerlifting?
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Steve asked Mike Israetel your questions including his thoughts on Intuitive eating, listen here.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Podcast 025: Jeff Albertz – The Do’s & Don’ts of Natural Bodybuilding” username=”revivestronger”]