How do we at Revive Stronger go about assessing fitness sources?
Should you wake up in the middle of the night for protein?
How to go about attacking nutrition on the road?
Al questions covered in great depth by Steve and Mark in todays podcast. We go over who we follow in the industry, why and what we’ve changed our minds about. We discuss muscle protein synthesis (MPS) at length, its importance and how far you should take it. And finish chatting about nutrition on the go, how to best manage it so you don’t stray too far from your diet.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- How do we know whether a source of information is legitimate?
- Have we ever had to change our mind about what we once believed?
- Who do we follow and why?
- MPS what is it?
- How do we maximise MPS?
- Should we wake up to keep MPS elevated?
- Why eating chicken breast in the middle of the night isn’t optimal.
- A better approach to the night time fast.
- How we tackle our diets whilst travelling.
- The importance of planning.
- Taking responsibility of your diet whilst away.
- Having controlled flexibility.
[bctt tweet=”once you have a network of educated individuals, don’t go too far outside it” username=”revivestronger”]
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Mike Israetel answered your questions including; Periodisation, Muscle Set Points, Mini Cuts & more.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Podcast 018: Assessing fitness sources, waking up for protein & nutrition whilst travelling” username=”revivestronger”]