Welcome to another Q&A with Dr. Mike, this week we talk about intuitive eating, calorie cycling and much more.
I want to remind you that if you want to ask Mike your questions I recommend you either add me as a friend on facebook (which you can do here) and wait for me to ask for questions, or keep an eye out on Mike’s feed. We will get to as many questions as we can as these are primarily done to provide you the audience value.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 0:30 – Mike’s thoughts on intuitive eating
- 7:45 – Mike’s thoughts on Calorie Cycling, having less Calories on rest days & more on training days
- 15:03 – Mike rants on constant tension training
- 28:45 – Mike explains what DUP means & goes over the realities of Periodisation
- 38:00 – How does Mike warm up for the weight room?
- 42:30 – Mike’s thoughts on high frequency training, specifically The Norwegian Frequency Project
- 58:00 – Mike’s thoughts on two times a day training
**Apologies for the feedback that happens at times, the internet hates us**
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
We spoke to Andrea Valdez of 3DMJ about the psychology of the athlete, listen here.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Podcast 024: Q&A with Dr. Mike Israetel – Intuitive Eating, Calorie Cycling, DUP & more” username=”revivestronger”]