Nick Tumminello is the 2016 NSCA Personal Trainer of the Year, and the Editor-in-chief of the NSCA Personal Training Quarterly journal. He’s the author of three books: Building Muscle and Performance, Strength Training for Fat Loss, and Your Workout PERFECTED. He’s been a trainer for over 20 years, is the former strength coach for team Ground Control MMA and has trained professional athletes in field, court, combat and physique sports.
Get updates on when new podcasts come out straight into your inbox plus some free content by clicking here.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 01:25 Nick talks about his article
- 12:47 Nick elaborates on the stability ball crunch
- 15:35 Nick on avoiding hip flexors kicking in for ab movements
- 19:13 Nick talks about Smith machine squats
- 24:37 Nick’s co-authored article on leg extensions
- 31:11 Nick shares his thoughts about pain as a good indicator of something not working?
- 35:16 Nick closes with behind the neck pull-downs
- 40:26 Nick’s opinion on upright rows and impingement for shoulders
- 43:43 Nick further discusses Sissy squats
- 46:28 Nick’s view on exercises that are underrated/overrated for hypertrophy
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Steve interviewed Shelby Starnes about Key things for a Successful Prep – listen here.
Get updates of when new podcasts come out straight into your inbox plus some free content by clicking here.
Join my free facebook group or add me on instagram (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above?
Share this with them and let me know what they think.