Eric Helms; pro natural bodybuilder, PHD candidate, author and coach.
We talk about what updates he would make to his papers on Natural Bodybuilder recommendations for training and nutrition. In addition we go over how I first came across 3DMJ, the emergence of ‘macro coaches’, the biggest barrier to getting contest lean and how much muscle you can expect to lose when getting to stage.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 3:38 How I came across 3DMJ
- 9:40 FitGenie and why Eric backed it
- 13:45 How Eric approaches Christmas
- 21:10 Changes to the Nutrition Paper
- 26: 50 Protein recommendations
- 33:45 Refeeding approach and application
- 45:10 Changes to the Training Paper (RPE)
- 59:50 The importance of research
- 1:06:15 What’s the biggest barrier to getting contest lean
- 1:12:45 Is losing a lot of muscle common?
Want Eric Helm’s best muscle building tip?
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Steve talks to Mike Israetel and asks your questions, specially variation within your training, listen here.
Get updates of when new podcasts come out straight into your inbox plus some free content by clicking here.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Podcast 28: Eric Helms – Updates to Training & Nutrition Recommendations for Natural Bodybuilders” username=”revivestronger”]