Lately we have been receiving a lot of questions about how to set up a mini cut.
- What they are?
- Why do them?
- Do they risk muscle loss?
- Can you actually lose much fat?
Well today Steve and Mark take you through everything you could want to know in regards to setting up a mini cut. From what they are and how to set up your training and nutrition for success to who would benefit most from them and who shouldn’t go near them.
We are on iTunes, so subscribe here.
- 01:55 What are they?
- 08:30 How to set up your nutrition.
- 16:30 Changes made during the mini cut
- 22:03 Are refeeds required?
- 29:38 How to set up your training.
- 41:40 Supplementation during a mini cut
- 43:40 The importance of food composition
- 54:10 How to fit it within your lifestyle
DID YOU MISS THE LAST EPISODE???
Steve talked shop with Jeff Alberts from 3DMJ about the do’s & don’ts of natural bodybuilding, listen here.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Podcast 026: How to set up & run a successful Mini Cut” username=”revivestronger”]