Down to earth & incredibly well read.
— and sometimes tanned.
I’ve been following Jeff for quite some time, always enjoying his down to earth, evidence based approach. Of course he is also a very gifted pro natural bodybuilder and incredibly strong, which helps too! — Jeff has been pumping out some terrific content on his YouTube channel and I knew he’d be a great person to interview in regards to Bodybuilding and Powerlifting.
So a few weeks ago I contacted Jeff asking if he would be up for an interview, and to my delight he was.
If you love bodybuilding & powerlifting, you will love this.
I guarantee it.
- Who Jeff is and what he does
- What got Jeff into the sports of bodybuilding and powerlifting
- Jeff’s ‘bro’ history and how he used it to build his base
- Nutritional Periodisation for the Bodybuilder
- The reasons people fail to progress past the intermediate level
- Gauging progress as an advanced trainee
- Jeff’s bread & butter for gaining mass
- Optimal vs. Practical Application for clients
- Where Jeff see’s himself in 5 years time
- What advice would Jeff give to the younger bodybuilder
- Thoughts regarding Layne Norton’s Avatar Nutrition nutritional automation
- How does Jeff handle his own mobility & tips for others
- How long has it taken Jeff to get where he is today & how he almost took steroids but didn’t
- Where does Jeff stand on the ‘do as little as you need to progress’ vs. ‘do as much as you can to progress’
Thank you Jeff Nippard and everyone for their questions.
- Avatar Nutrition
- Steve’s Background
- Muscle Building Workout Mistakes Beginners Make
- How to Start Flexible Dieting
- Using Bodybuilding & Powerlifting to help one another
More from Jeff:
Do you need any help with the above? Do you have any questions you need answering? Hopefully it gave you great insight into many aspects of bodybuilding & powerlifting.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this article with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”Bodybuilding & Powerlifting with Jeff Nippard” username=”revivestronger”]