Cancer is no joke.
Millions of people are diagnosed with it every year.
In the UK in 2012 there was a 50% chance you would survive.
Today I am so so happy to share with you one of the survivors; personal trainer, husband, brother and father; Mark Newcombe. Ever since I discovered Mark I have related to him closely, because we have both gone through life changing events. Mark is also very clued up when it comes to health and fitness, and having lost over 5 stone since his illness he knows a thing or two.
So I am honoured to share Mark’s story with you today.
Topics we covered:
- Who Mark is and where he has come from.
- How we found nutrition & training to gain control of our lives.
- Why you need to be careful where you take your nutrition advice from.
- How to use mini goals to develop a long term/process focussed mindset.
- Why doing something is better than nothing.
- The importance of Nutrition & Training principles.
- How to keep yourself from getting disheartened with your results.
- Getting out of your comfort zone is required to see results.
Thank you Mark it was a pleasure.
More from Mark Newcombe:
- Snapchat: marknewcombe
- Instagram: mark_newcombe88
Do you need any help with the above? Do you have any questions you need answering? Hopefully it gave you some inspiration to start changing your life in a positive way today.
Join my free facebook group or add me on snapchat (revivestronger) and ask your question there, I will respond asap. Or if you’re after a fresh training programme I have a free 4 week plan using DUP that you can download for free here.
One more thing…
Do you have a friend who would love the above? Share this article with them and let me know what they think.
[bctt tweet=”How Surviving Cancer Changed My Life – Mark Newcombe” username=”revivestronger”]