The Ultimate Contest Prep Seminar Replay is your start to finish guide to competing in a physique sport. Bikini, men’s physique, bodybuilding…we have you covered. In fact, it’s more than that, it covers the necessary steps to start and those that would ideally be taken after too. The aim of the seminar is to leave no stone left unturned, to give you the complete guide to competing.
If you’re a coach, a competitor or even looking to step on stage in future this is going to be an absolute must to ensure you’re putting your best foot forward when competing. We have 4 main presentations.
- Lyndon Purcell will be taking you through the physiological realities of going through a contest prep, to make sure you’re well prepared.
- Pascal Flor will then go over how to plan for your shows, giving you the steps to take when considering your training/nutritional setup and periodisation.
- Jacob Schepis will then go over one of the hardest phases of contest prep the ‘digging phase’ where the last few lbs of fat need to be removed.
- Finally, Steve Hall will take you through the art of peaking for your show and importantly how to transition into your offseason.
Together with both the seminar footage and the ebook, no contest prep will stand a chance. This is the ultimate bundle. Both the Contest Prep ebook and the seminar around Contest Prep (release of the ebook) which we’ve done together with the JPS guys on the 14th of July.
The Ultimate Guide to Contest Prep Ebook
This is your Ultimate Guide To Contest Prep.
In our 170+ page ebook, we take you from start to finish through the contest preparation phases of a bodybuilding journey, laying out step by step how to navigate towards your best ever physique on stage.
- Chapter 1: Understanding the Sport of Bodybuilding
- Chapter 2: Phase 1 – Primer & low diet fatigue
- Chapter 3: Phase 2 – Out of the gates fast
- Chapter 4: Digging – Welcome to the digging phase
- Chapter 5: Peaking – The bodybuilding taper
- Chapter 6: Transition – Post-Show Period
- Chapter 7: Offseason – Setting up the Offseason
Everything you need to know about Contest prep. From the beginning to the show dates and the post-show period. This is a complete guide for a successful contest prep.
As you can see, we have you from start to finish and more. So don’t miss out and pick up your copy today!